Friday 26 October 2018

Plant Therapy Blues Buster Synergy review

Blues Buster
          One of my favorite essential oil from Plant Therapy is Blues Buster (another favorite are Honeybell and Tranquil). It's so refreshing and uplifting. It has flowery scent because of the Geranium Bourbon in it

          The Geranium could be overpowering the Tangerine & Pink Grapefruit in this blend. I'm thinking about adding some Grapefruit into it to 'cut' the Geranium scent

          This blend keeps me happy while working. Just 2 drops in my 100ml usb diffuser to keep my small working area smell really nice
          Bonus, this blend is also kid's safe, so I diffuse in the morning while my children are getting ready for school. They love the scent too.

          I definitely will buy this again. 

#newpassion #essentialoils #planttherapy #planttherapyessentialoils #planttherapyoils #essentialoilsmalaysia #iloveplanttherapy




No comments:

Post a Comment

Supercube Drinks

            Hari tu saya diserang migraine. Sejak berumur ni, minum caffein terlebih sikit terus kena migraine. Alahai...Agaknya kena start ...